We are pleased to announce
CAMS Association Management has merged with
GRS Management Associates, Inc.
Effective July 29, 2019 CAMS Association Management will be relocating to the GRS corporate office at 3900 Woodlake Blvd. Suite 309 Lake Worth, FL 33463
You can still reach us at the same phone number and fax number.
- Monthly financial statement preparation
- Collection and processing of owner payments
- Delinquent collection program and coordination with attorney in collection
- Lock box, online credit card payments, ACH payment options and online electronic check payments
- Work with association accountant for year end reports and tax returns
- Professional property supervision
- Licensed professional Community Association Managers
- Enforcement of governing documents and review of architectural applications
- Bid specifications for competitive bidding
- Annual budget preparation
- 24 hours/ 7 days a week availability for response to emergencies
- Provide basic facility maintenance per governing documents
- Maintain common areas
- Repair minor issues with roadways, parking areas and sidewalks
- Prepare supply requests and maintain inventory
- Install road signs and reflectors with board approval
- 24 hour emergency telephone services
- Maintain association records and files
- Handle general association correspondence
- Notary services
- Rental/ resale application processing
- Respond to Condo/HOA/POA questionnaires
- Empty all trash receptacles, remove waste to dumpsters, pick up and dispose of litter on common grounds
- Clean/replace air conditioning vents and filters
- Arrange and clean pool furniture; clean and maintain pool areas
- Vacuum carpets and wet mop hard floors
- Clean and maintain common areas
What our clients say about us...
I just wanted to take the time to thank Martha on helping me with a request to the association. She was very helpful and accommodating and went out of her way to help me.
CAMS has been our management company for about 10 years. They are good at solving problems and taking care of our community.
George and his team have gone over and above in their service to our Association. They respond immediately to all our requests and help us maintain our property in A1 shape.
We have been with George and CAMS for many years. The service is the best and keeps us informed of any changes in Florida laws regarding condo associations. Most importantly communication is excellent.
Thank you so much, Krystal. It was a pleasure speaking with you. You are so kind and wonderful. Thank you for your time. Have a great day.
Fill out the form below for more information or to request a proposal. For current residents, please click here to submit your request.
Call (561) 738-0061 ext. 220 to speak with someone directly M-F between 9am and 430pm EST